Last Updated: September 29, 2021
1. What types of information do we collect?
Company collects the following categories of information about Website users:
- Information You Provide. We collect and store the information you enter into the Website. Some examples of this type of information include your first and last name, email address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, username, and password. If you order a product on the Website, we collect the information necessary to complete your transaction including the items purchased, date and time of the order, and the purchase price information. Additionally, if you contact us, we collect information you provide, your message to us, and our response.
- Information Automatically Collected - Internet, Device, and Network Activity Information. When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser, internet service provider, and device (such as your computer, phone, tablet, or smart watch), depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device used, the device ID associated with your device, the date and time you access the Website, and your log in attempts. We may also collect information about your browsing and search history and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including the Website; and we may collect information regarding the websites, applications, or advertisements you visited immediately before and after your use of the Website.
- Geolocation Information. We collect your approximate location from your IP address.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive or collect information about you from third parties. We may also combine this information with other information we may have already received or collected from you. Some examples include gathering information from marketing companies and data providers that create, maintain, and distribute professional marketing lists. We may also receive information from service partners that provide or make available advertising, features/functionality, and content on the Website.
Other Information. We may collect other information from you, such as when you make a claim for a Contest run on the Website, when you request assistance through customer service, or when you voluntarily subscribe to newsletters or reminders. You will always be asked for your consent in advance of providing such other information.
2. How and when do we collect information about you?
Company gathers the information referenced above through the following sources and means:
- When you enter or upload information to the Website. We collect information you provide, including when you make a purchase or save shopping or payment preferences.
- When you communicate with us. We collect information from your communications, such as when you email us, contact customer service, or communicate via social media.
- In particular, Company uses the following types of cookies, some of which are placed by third parties, to customize your shopping and checkout experience:
Type of Cookie
Purpose of Cookie
Necessary cookies are essential for the Website to display and perform properly and are used to identify you, prevent security risks, and allow you to perform account-related functions.
Preferences cookies are used to store preferences set by you and each user for their account, such as your language preferences, and improve your experience using the Website.
Analytics and Performance
Analytics and performance cookies collect information on how you and other users interact with the Website. Often, this information is aggregated and used to improve the Website.
We may also use advertising cookies and web beacons, including those placed by third parties such as Taboola, to deliver personalized advertisements that may be of interest to you. We may also use a web beacon in email messages sent to track your response. Cookies and web beacons also help Company and third-party advertising partners ensure you do not see the same advertisements over and over and to block unwanted ads. We may use these tracking tools to better understand your behaviors and browsing activities.
- You can change your cookie settings in your internet browser and use preferences or settings on your device to manage your privacy controls. However, if you disable cookies or other tools, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and to learn more about targeted advertising, including how to revoke consent and disable tools and how to opt out of third-party cookies and collection of mobile device IDs, see below and the links here and here.
- From third parties. Company may collect transaction and payment information as well as other personal information from service providers (such as payment processors and shipping providers) as is necessary to complete Website transactions.
3. How do we use your information?
Company may use the information identified in Section 1 for certain “business purposes” that are necessary to provide the Website and for certain “commercial purposes,” meaning a use that advances our business interests, such as marketing the Website.
Importantly, when you provide your name along with contact and billing information, which may include sensitive personal information such as your credit card number and code, such as to make a purchase on the Website, we only use and disclose that information as necessary and reasonably expected to provide the products or services requested by you.
The following are the business purposes for which we may use your information:
- To process and fulfill your orders, including for billing and fulfillment purposes related to your purchases of products on the Website and Membership. For more detailed terms on our Membership, please see our Terms of Service. Additionally, when you click on product links or place items in your shopping cart, we will follow up with you if you abandon your cart.
- To personalize your user experience, such as by using cookies to allow you to set personal preferences when using the Website, and to make it so you don’t have to re-enter the same information when you visit the Website several times in a short timeframe.
- To improve the Website and related goods and services, including by considering analytics, demographics, and user feedback to improve or repair the Website.
- To secure the Website and related purposes, such as by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and identifying and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
The following are the commercial purposes for which we may use your information:
- To advertise to you, for example, using information gathered through cookies and web beacons, including those placed by third parties, to deliver advertisements specific to your personal interests. You can learn more about retargeting practices, including how to revoke your consent, by visiting these websites or contacting us:
- To advertise public content to others, such as by sharing your reviews about us.
We may also use your information, combined with that of other users, to create deidentified “Aggregate Information,” which is statistical information about all users or a subset thereof and is pseudonymized and deidentified, i.e., cannot be used to identify or relate back to you. Aggregate Information may be used by Company for the purposes listed above. We may also use Aggregate Information to develop use cases that compare average industry trends.
In other words, we process your data when necessary to perform our responsibilities under a contract with you (e.g., providing and processing payments for the products you have ordered), if we need to comply with a legal obligation, if necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests unless they are overridden by your interests or rights, to protect the vital interests of users, or when we have your consent to do so, which you may withdraw by contacting us as outlined below.
4. How do we disclose your information?
Company may disclose your information with the following third parties for the business and commercial purposes that are indicated:
- Service Providers. Company shares your personal information with service providers who provide specialized services on our behalf such as development, hosting, analytics, maintenance, payment processors, couriers and fulfillment sources, shipping providers, customer service and support contractors, and marketing agencies or other providers of advertising service to complete and fulfill your orders, operate the Website, communicate with you, and so forth.
- Government Officials and Other Parties. To comply with our legal obligations, we may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other valid legal processes. We may also disclose personal information when we believe it is necessary to prevent illegal, fraudulent, or injurious actions that may cause harm to individuals.
- Advertising Partners. We may disclose information as needed to advertising partners. For example, we may share information gathered through cookies and tracking tools to allow a third party to advertise our products to you after you leave the Website.
- Other Users. We may share your Public Content, such as reviews and comments about the Website and our products, including by reposting your reviews on the Website, in our advertising, and through our social media accounts.
5. Do we sell your information?
Yes. Please take notice that your information may be sold to a Third Party. Company sells consumer information, specifically consumer email addresses, to Third Parties for use in their own research, analytical, and advertising activities.
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right, at any time, to direct Company not to sell your information. You may do so by filling out the Do Not Sell My Personal Information form on the Website.
6. How do we protect your information?
We maintain safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the internet can be 100% secure. As a result, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk. The security of your personal information also depends on you. You should protect and refrain from sharing your sensitive personal information and immediately notify us or impacted third parties of any suspected data breach, including any unauthorized logins to your account or misuse of your account credentials.
7. How long do we keep your information?
8. Do we transfer your information to a different country?
If you are visiting the Website, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using the Website, you authorize and consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
9. Privacy Rights
Process for Making a Request
To make a privacy request regarding your personal information, please contact us as outlined below with your name and either your email address or physical address associated with your use of the Website. If you are making a privacy request through an authorized agent, please also provide the agent’s name and email address and statement of authorization. If we need additional information to verify your identity or process your request, we will promptly respond to you. Under certain privacy laws, consumers have specific privacy rights, as outlined below.
If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you certain rights related to your information. California residents have the following rights:
- Right to access and correct your personal information;
- Right to request disclosure of the categories of information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your information, and specific pieces of information we have collected about you;
- Right to opt out of certain privacy practices, including any sale of information;
- Right to request deletion of personal information collected about you; and
- Right to no discriminatory treatment (and Company will not discriminate against you, for example, by charging you a different price for exercising your rights).
In addition, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide information to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Nevada consumers have the right to request that Company not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties.? This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold.? If you wish to make a request, please contact us.
10. How do we protect the privacy of children?
Company does not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected such information, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
11. How can you receive and opt out from marketing communications?
12. Links to third-party websites.
13. Do Not Track (“DNT”)
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. We do not respond to DNT requests.
Company controls the information and data provided to and collected by us. If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, make a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us. When you contact us, your information may be collected, used, and shared in connection with your request.
16. SMS Communication
By entering your phone number in our checkout SMS opt-in, subscribing via our subscription form or via our text-to-join keyword, you agree that By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) from constitutionallyright.com at the cell number used when signing up. You also acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase made on our site.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
11585 Jones Bridge Rd
Ste #420 Unit #214
Johns Creek, GA 30022